[PLUG] Debian 3.1 (Sarge) Released

AthlonRob athlonrob at axpr.net
Wed Jun 8 01:47:02 UTC 2005

Jeme A Brelin wrote:
> I don't really like the idea of one piece of proprietary software
> replacing another, but at least it's unix and has a chance of being useful!

This is far less proprietary than Windows, though.. which makes me quite
happy.

It'll be very interesting to see how this all plays out... remember, the
bigger the market share Apple gets from Microsoft, the more well
supported OS X will be by developers and it is a much smaller leap from
OS X to Linux than from Windows to Linux.

Rob