[PLUG] Debian 3.1 upgrade experience

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Wed Jun 8 22:50:33 UTC 2005

>>>>> "Russell" == Russell Senior <seniorr at aracnet.com> writes:

Russell>   b) my stunnel setup for pop3s broke.  I am not sure why.
Russell> My remote clients (Mozilla Mail) silently just stopped
Russell> connecting.  I switched to stunnel4 and am now getting:

Russell>        SSL alert (write): fatal: handshake failure
Russell> SSL_connect: 1408F10B: error:1408F10B:SSL
Russell> routines:SSL3_GET_RECORD:wrong version number

I don't know what happened to stunnel3, but I fixed stunnel4 by
switching from the default client mode to server mode.  Duh.

seniorr at aracnet.com