[PLUG] nfs /home mounts, mozilla profiles?

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Fri Jun 10 09:06:32 UTC 2005

I am becoming progressively annoyed by the different homedirs I have
on different boxes on my network and have been considering
consolidating my /home on an NFS mount.  This is obviously not new
territory for humankind, but I am wondering how you deal with mozilla
profiles, which don't like to be shared between application instances,
in cases where you might open a mozilla on more than one box at once.

Any insights?  Thanks!

seniorr at aracnet.com