[PLUG] Digital photo management software

Eric Wilhelm ewilhelm at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 10 19:55:11 UTC 2005

# The following was supposedly scribed by
# Evan Heidtmann
# on Thursday 09 June 2005 11:18 pm:

>* Add comments or descriptions to images.

Don't forget to make sure that you can tag images in groups, such as
when importing a bunch of pictures to the same category off of the
camera.

So far, it seems like too many of these programs want to store the files
in their own special way.  The trouble is that if you can't do
everything that every other program can do, what you really need is a
way to easily use multiple programs in the same system.

That's why I mostly use gqview.  It has a nice hook system for running
commands on multiple images.

--Eric
--
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not
tried it."