[PLUG] Website hosting at home

Ted Kubaska tkubaska at charter.net
Fri Jun 10 22:25:41 UTC 2005

Sorry but I'm confused by your reply. What I mean is that I get a dynamic IP
from Charter. I don't know what the lease is but it's long. I turn off my
modem at least once a day. I often get the same dynamic IP back. But not
always.

If I want them to assign a static IP address to me, I do think I must get a
business license from them. I'm assuming that if you want to host a web site
you need static IP address.

I'm not hosting a site and don't plan to but interested in the discussion.

 -Ted