[PLUG] Time to replace firewall/mail/web/dns/etc .. suggestions ?

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Sat Jun 11 22:14:52 UTC 2005

Well my old systems is starting to voice its last gasps of life,
its a AMD K5-450 w/32Megs RAM.

Anyone know of a nice low power MB with at least on built in
E-Net, maybe two ? Small notebook/laptop size/power disk drives ?

Cost is a bit of a factor, especially since I want to build two,
one for redundancy. Speed is not much of an issue, all the cpu/
disk hog apps run on other servers behind the wall.

I'd love to find something thats like a 1RU or similiar size.

Or other ideas ?

-pete