[PLUG] Reporting Unwanted e-mail to Comcast

Richard C. Steffens rsteff.l at comcast.net
Wed Jun 15 00:56:59 UTC 2005

While using the web client for e-mail today, I found a page that tells what
Comcast wants me to do to report unwanted e-mail:

http://www.comcast.net/help/faq/index.jsp?faq=SecuritySpam17785

It describes how to forward unwanted e-mail "to missed-spam at comcast.net as
RFC-822 MIME encoded attachments,"  by forwarding said unwanted e-mail as an
attachment using Netscape or Outlook. I just checked, and K-Mail has the same
option.

They won't deal with e-mail older than 3 days, and you have to send them one
at a time, but I can deal with that. Perhaps others will benefit from my
discovery.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens
http://home.comcast.net/~rsteff/

Note Cards & Photographic Prints avaliable at:
http://home.comcast.net/~rcsphoto/