[PLUG] Clinic this Saturday?

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Wed Jun 15 00:59:58 UTC 2005

>>>>> "John" == John Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net> writes:

John> Do I understand correctly that the Clinic will be this Saturday,
John> June 18?

John> If so I wil be there. And I have a small gift for the kind
John> gentleman who spent hours helping me try to get Mandriva 64-bit
John> to boot on my Compaq R4000. (Sorry, forgot the name.) It seems
John> that I bought a 25-pack of DVD-Rs from Fry's and used about 10
John> of them with the R4000. But then I returned the R4000 to HP and
John> got an R3240 instead. The R3240 can use only DVD+R, so the
John> DVD-Rs are worthless to me. They're yours if you want them. If
John> not, they're up for grabs.

That might have been me.  Unfortunately, I won't be there this
Saturday as I have a conflicting event.  And doubly unfortunately, I
don't have a DVD burner, so I can't make use of the blanks.  I
appreciate the offer, but am forced, for the foregoing reasons, to
decline.  Feel free to dispense them to the other fine helpers at the
clinic, assuming it takes place as usual.

seniorr at aracnet.com