[PLUG] Linux Envy: Another Perspective

Dale F. Victor dalefv at k-com.net
Sat Jun 18 17:35:34 UTC 2005

Hello!

I use Debian because it works. I am attempting to make money in
a business and I chose Linux and Debian in particular because
it has the tools that allow me to do this.

Yes I have a windows machine, I use it to present information to
people in a one-on-one session and since they use Windows I
show them in Windows - I am doing what works!

As I show people what I am doing they ask about Linux and I tell
them what I am doing and how I do it. Here in Clatsop County
there are not a lot of Linux users, but with a little help
there will be more!
 I think the people who wrote the article mentioned do not get
the point. In my humble opinion Windows is the toy, it will
only do what I pay for it to do - the limits are to
restrictive. It is to hard to use - no multiple windows - slows
down when to many programs run with it, spends to much time
fixing itself.

Dale