[PLUG] A Broadband Beat-Down - article from NY Times

Piet van Weel pmvw at wbcable.net
Sun Jun 26 05:45:12 UTC 2005

I don't suppose it hurts having a country that is 10% smaller than
California. Of course it does have 4 TIMES the population of California
also.

This means that the infrastructure just has to be beefed up in smaller areas
in order to facilitate the higher bandwidth. This would of course cost less,
and directly be easier to facilitate growth in the future!!

Piet