[PLUG] Technical reviewer

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky znmeb at cesmail.net
Tue Jun 28 01:46:50 UTC 2005

With all due respect, what you *don't* want is someone who knows the
subject matter. What you want in a reviewer is someone who *doesn't*
know it, to ask the questions that you as an expert take for granted. I
do a lot of technical writing, and I find that I have to seek reviewers
who know nothing, or my stuff is unreadable!