[PLUG] A Broadband Beat-Down - article from NY Times

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Wed Jun 29 01:16:02 UTC 2005

Michael Rasmussen wrote:

>Paul Johnson wrote:
>

>>100,000 on the odo with at least another 100,000 left in it.  I can't
>>remember the last time I saw a 10-year-old Ford *anything*.
>>

>I'm sorry to hear you're either going blind or don't get out on the road.
>
>My Ranger pickup is 10 years old, the F150 I sold to a co-worker is now
>26, over the weekend I saw at least ten original series Mustangs - those
>are now about 40.  While driving in Washington recently I noted a number of
>classic, round taillight, Fords.  Those are at least 35.

I figured the Fords looked so good you couldn't tell they were over 10
years old...

:)

--
Russ Johnson
Dimension 7/Stargate Online

Top post? http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

Random thought #21 (Collect all 25)
Is it a co-incidence that there are 42 characters, including spaces, in the following sentence: "Answer to life the universe and everything"