[PLUG] thumb drive recommendations?

Doug Davis douglas.davis at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 17:06:04 UTC 2005

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 13:21:27 -0800 (PST), Jeme A Brelin <jeme at brelin.net> wrote:

> Personally, I'm on the lookout for a 1GB USB drive/MP3 player that
> supports playlists and ID3 tags (with sorting by tag field) and has an
> LCD.
>
> I suspect this will suit my portable data needs for some very long time
> (assuming durability).
>
> Does anyone know of such a beast?

If you can live without the LCD, the ipod shuffle would work for you.
You would need Windows or a mac to manage the music it since I am not
aware of a Linux version of iTunes.

http://www.apple.com/ipodshuffle/
--
"The Internet and the Web aren't things and they're not places,
they're a mesh of agreements that allow us to talk to each other and

Regards,
Doug