[PLUG] cron job won't run

Michael Montagne michael at themontagnes.com
Sat Mar 5 00:50:07 UTC 2005

I have a cron job that calls a shell script shown below.  The rsync
commands don't seem to run.  I know the script runs cause the log file
at the end is correctly incremented.  Wonder what I've done wrong.
The same script runs correctly when called from the command line.

#!/bin/bash
rsync -Cavz --delete --exclude-from=exclude.txt mike at opsis:/Array/Office/General /store
rsync -Cavz --delete --exclude-from=exclude.txt mike at opsis:/Array/Office/Resource /store
rsync -Cavz --delete --exclude-from=exclude.txt mike at opsis:/Array/Marketing /home/backup
rsync -Cavz --delete --exclude-from=exclude.txt mike at opsis:/Array/Accounting /home/backup
echo `date` >> ~/backuplog.txt
scp ~/backuplog.txt mike at opsis:~

--
Michael Montagne