[PLUG] cron job won't run

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Sat Mar 5 02:05:08 UTC 2005

>>>>> "Rich" == Rich Burroughs <rich at paranoid.org> writes:

MM> Not sure what to do with this data:

Rich> Well, Terry's suggesting that you look for differences between
Rich> them. One thing I see right away that's very different is the
Rich> path. Is rsync actually in that path of /usr/bin:/bin on your
Rich> box? If not, one way to deal with it would be to specify the
Rich> full path to it in the script.

The other thing I thought _might_ be relevant was the use of ~/foo.  I
am not certain that will expand as you expect in cron context.

BTW, where did Brian Martin hide his scripting infrastructure stuff he
presented at the AT talk last month?

seniorr at aracnet.com