[PLUG] Free Sun Sparc Station 1

Brendan Melia brendan at northwest.com
Sat Mar 5 08:35:45 UTC 2005

Never got around to playing with this so I thought I'd pass it on.
Original SS1 pizza box with in good condition. Comes with 21" color
monitor (4 coax connection), external hd case, tape drive, external
CD-ROM (whopping 2x I think), original keyboard, mouse, mousepad, and
documentation. System has a SunPC 486DX daughtcard installed with the
original manuals. Currently running OpenBSD.

Comes with the following catch. System can never be sold; it must be
given away when you are done with it. First come, first serve.

--brendan