[PLUG] Linux Handheld (Sharp SL-6000) for sale

Mike Culbertson mike at culbertson.info
Mon Mar 7 20:54:44 UTC 2005

Howdy all,

I purchased a Sharp SL-6000 a few months ago to act as my main PDA and
the thing is just too big. It's pretty neat though. I've flashed it with
several of the other distro's for the Zaurus and played around with
them. It works well enough for a Linux toy, but not well enough to be
used as my main PDA. I was thinking of putting it on eBay, but then I
figured I'd let you guys have a crack at it first. I'd like to get $400
for it, but am willing to negotiate. For you guys, I'll throw in the
256meg CF card I bought for it, and my home made battery chargers. I
can't find the disk that came with it, but I have all the manuals. I
never used the disk, it only has windows sync software on it.

Email me directly if you're interested. Please post any complaints to
the list :P

--
Mike Culbertson
mike at culbertson.info