[PLUG] Local Laptop Suppliers

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Mar 11 15:53:10 UTC 2005

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005, Richard C. Steffens wrote:

> My sister is shopping for a new laptop. She had a good experience getting a
> new desktop PC from Pacific Solutions and will be looking at whatever they
> have, but is also interested in other local suppliers.
>
> Whom do you folks recommend?

   I've found excellent advice and service at ENU. You might also call
Northwest Computer Support in Beaverton and ask them about different makes
and models from a reliability viewpoint. For linux-specific portables I
endorse EmperorLinux without hesitiation.

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)