[PLUG] Bandwidth shaping

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Tue Mar 15 01:19:33 UTC 2005

I'm on a roll today.  Has anyone read or seen a review on the newer books
about using netfilter -- iptables and friends?  Is see three this year
along -- some new editions.

I'd like to do some logging, shaping, and hardening on individual systems
but the online stuff I've found deals with building firewalls or working
with dialup connections.  So I go -- willingly -- to either the
pay-per-view ( Safari Online ) or just plain buy it route ( no pun :-) if
I can get something I can use.

Any pointers?

Best,
Rod