[PLUG] Two contract Linux jobs open at Intel

Larry Brigman larry.brigman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 06:39:27 UTC 2005

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 16:49:31 -0800, Ewan, Michael
<michael.ewan at intel.com> wrote:
> We have two contract jobs available at Intel Jones Farm campus in
> Hillsboro, one is direct customer support for design engineers on Linux,
> the other is helpdesk.  If you're interested, send me a resume and I'll
> forward to the hiring managers.  These jobs will be for at least 4
> months, and may go as long as 18 months.
>
> Yes, Intel uses Linux, a lot of Linux, my group supports about 1200
> mixed compute servers and workstations.
>
> Michael Ewan
> Senior Systems Programmer
> Storage team lead
> Intel Corporation

Your group is the type I have been trying to find.  I believe that I
can do what is needed but
I might be of some use to other parts of the group as I have extensive
disk drive testing
background..

My resume is attached in text mode.  I am also in the jobs database.

Thanks for your consideration.
Larry Brigman