[PLUG] I Want A Good Linux Software Diagramming Tool!

Jason Van Cleve jason at vancleve.com
Thu Mar 17 05:15:42 UTC 2005

Quoth Lance Means, on Wed, 16 Mar 2005 19:20:11 -0800:

> Have you checked out Inkscape? www.inkscape.org

FYI, from the FAQ:

"SVG is a useful format for creating diagrams, though, so we hope as
Inkscape grows as a fully-featured SVG editor, it will also be useful
for making attractive diagrams too. Several of us hope Inkscape will
become a useful technical drawing tool and work on features with that
goal in mind. However, Dia provides a number of useful capabilities such
as support for UML, autogeneration of diagrams, etc. that are well
beyond the scope of a general SVG editor."

--Jason