[PLUG] Mandrake Updates

Ron Braithwaite ron at braithwaites.net
Thu Mar 24 20:14:18 UTC 2005

On Thursday 24 March 2005 07:28, Roy Babin wrote:
> For some reason I can no longer update, when I try it seems to download
> then goes back to updates available and does the same thing over. Any
> sugestions? Thamk you.

Roy, I have experienced similar problems in the past. The way I fixed it was
to delete the update source and then add a different update source. Checking
my source shows me to be downloading from France:

ftp://ftp.u-strasbg.fr/pub/linux/distributions/mandrakelinux/official/updates/10.1/main_updates

I haven't had any issues since I started using European sources.

At any rate, try that and if that doesn't work, give me a call and we can step
through it.

-Ron

--
Ron Braithwaite