[PLUG] iTunes and Linux

Carlos Konstanski ckonstan at lunarlogic.com
Tue Mar 29 01:35:29 UTC 2005

This discussion has already occured (as luck would have it).
http://lists.netisland.net/archives/plug/plug-2005-02/msg00216.html

The first few messages in the thread may look like they have nothing to
do with your question, but don't give up.  There's a ton of info on how
to use an ipod on a linux box.