[PLUG] Resolved, sort of: Avoiding unwanted e-mail on Comcast

Richard C. Steffens rsteff.l at comcast.net
Tue Mar 29 04:27:12 UTC 2005

Thanks to all for all the comments. It looks like I've got to find time for
more learning.

On Monday 28 March 2005 8:57 am, Rich Shepard wrote:

>    Indifference to spam costs all of us time and money. Both directly and
> indirectly. Perhaps it's worth considering educating family and friends on
> why spam should be reported and how to do so.

I'll certainly try, but for a number of them, just using a keyboard and a
mouse is a major learning curve! However, some of them will probably
understand, and for them, I'll make the effort.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens
http://home.comcast.net/~rsteff/

Note Cards & Photographic Prints avaliable at:
http://home.comcast.net/~rcsphoto/