[PLUG] Re: Postfix

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Mar 30 15:06:41 UTC 2005

>>>>> "Matt" == Matt Alexander <lowbassman at gmail.com> writes:

Matt> At the beginning of your smtpd_recipient_restrictions list, add this:

"Beginning"?  Since they are checked in that order, it'd be safer to
place exceptions just before the list that you're trying to provide an
exception for, so you can make a specific whitelist workaround.  (Also
keep in mind the DUNNO key... I'm using that in a few of my files.)

This also means that you should put cheap checks first, and expensive
checks last.  It's quite a nice feature.