[PLUG] Mac OS X

Aaron Baer aaronb at personaltelco.net
Wed Mar 30 23:48:44 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-03-30 at 10:01 -0800, Bill Spears wrote:
> Not to encourage infidelity, but has anyone else moved an account from
> Fedora to Mac OS X?

Both evolution and Mail.app use standard mbox mail box formats. I moved
my wife to Mail from Evolution by just wedging her Inbox and others into
the correct location for the local user Mail files on OSX. It took a
little smacking around but it worked.. I don't remember all of the
details right now.

>  I guess the main point would be moving from
> Evolution to ?. I believe Firefox is available for Mac.

ummm tabs..

A-

--
----