[PLUG] Strange Errors

R Haack gluebert at comcast.net
Thu Mar 31 18:07:22 UTC 2005

I just noticed in my messages log file on our email server that I'm
getting the following errors on a consistent basis.  I'm using Fedora
Core 2 with all of the latest updates and running Postfix with Cyrus for
our mail server.  We don't have LDAP turned on at the moment.  Anybody
know how to fix this problem so that these messages go away?

Mar 31 09:51:25 nclack pop3[20490]: could not find password
Mar 31 09:51:26 nclack pop3[21968]: unable to open Berkeley db
/etc/sasldb2: No
such file or directory

Thanks

Robert Haack