[PLUG] Re: Holy Troika

Randal L.Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Mar 31 19:48:56 UTC 2005

Stafford A. Rau <srau <at> rauhaus.org> writes:

> And with no attempt to actually ever take part in a conversation here,
> it's my conclusion that Mr. Telford's rare posts to the PLUG mailing
> list are nothing more than an attempt at free advertising.

I suspect John has no financial stake in anything he's proposing
(except maybe as a distant small investor in some tiny fraction of
stock).

I have also worked for John, and found him to be of good character.

I therefore find your accusations excessively paranoid.

(Hmm, the NNTP posting appears to be not working right now.)