[PLUG] KDE on Fedora Core 3 Question - Continued

William A Morita wamorita at hevanet.com
Wed May 4 03:42:26 UTC 2005

Tried the changing the setting in /etc/sysconfig/desktop as specified.
Note that there was not an entry for DISPLAYMANAGER in the file.
Adding one had the described effect.
One issue though.  I could not log in as root. I had to switch to a text
console to login as root.

I do not find an entry "switchdesk" under "Applications->Preferences->More
Preferences"  The FC3 load selection was for workstation.

- Bill
wamorita at hevanet.com