[PLUG] KDE on Fedora Core 3 Question

Jason R. Martin nsxfreddy at verizon.net
Wed May 4 02:55:56 UTC 2005

The GUI for switching an individual user account to a different desktop
is "switchdesk" on FC3.  The rpm is named the same.
Applications->Preferences->More Preferences->Desktop Switching Tool
should get you the same thing.

If you want to change it system-wide you'll have to follow Fedor's
suggestion (change /etc/sysconfig/desktop).

Jason