[PLUG] SECOND ANNOUNCEMENT: May PLUG Meeting

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu May 5 16:55:04 UTC 2005

On Thu, 5 May 2005, John Jordan wrote:

> Is it acceptable for newcomers to show up? I signed up for this list, but
> have not become a member. I will be at PSU today and would like to stay for
> the meeting.

   You're a member if you want to be a member. There's no form to be filled
in, no dues, no secret decoder ring. Heck, we don't even have official
T-shirts! PLUG is the most laid-back, unstructured, sorta' functioning
collection of individuals since ... state legislatures were created.

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)