[PLUG] Suse 9.3 from Fry's

Mike Neal miken at hotsushi.com
Thu May 5 22:29:24 UTC 2005

Hi,

I called their US sales office last year and was told the same thing.  I
can give copies to students as long as there is no promotion of the
software as a benefit of the class, "pay for the class, get the software"
is not allowed.

Also, as of 9.2, none of the download .iso images include all the software
in the boxed set.  You can download an .iso that will boot, establish an
ftp connection to a mirror and complete an install. Or you can download the
full tree and then install from that.  You can download the .iso files for
the Novel Linux Desktop, a modified Suse 9.0 Pro.

Cheers,
Mike