[PLUG] It's Here!!

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky znmeb at cesmail.net
Tue May 10 02:13:43 UTC 2005

I'll vote for ext3 over Reiserfs for two reasons:

1. Partition Magic supports ext3
2. Parted supports ext3

There are hacked/patched versions of "parted" and its libraries that
pretend to support Reiserfs. That way lies file corruption. Sure, you're
going to back stuff up before you re-partition, but why waste the extra
time?