[PLUG] Lyx math mode question

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Wed May 11 05:01:50 UTC 2005

On Tue, 10 May 2005, Galen Seitz wrote:
> I originally created an equation that contains a fraction.  Now I would
> like to delete the denominator and eliminate the fraction, leaving just
> the numerator.  Does anyone know how to do this?  I'm using Lyx 1.3.5.

I hope this isn't useless info, but can you edit the Latex directly?
There should be an \frac{numerator}{denominator} in there.

I really just can't use Lyx.  I type LOTS of equations and it's just
easier to do it raw.

Speaking of which... I should probably start a new thread, but my
documents don't seem to be using true scalable fonts by the time I make a
PDF.  What gives?

J.
--
      Jeme A Brelin