[PLUG] Reinstall?

Rich Burroughs rich at paranoid.org
Wed May 11 17:25:53 UTC 2005

On Tue, May 10, 2005 11:51 am, Eric Wilhelm said:
> The only way?  Why not just move or copy the files (then edit
> your /etc/fstab) to make it the way you want it?  This could be tricky
> if you're new, but post some details and the list can tell you how to
> do it.

Yeah, it sounds like John is very new, I'm not sure this would be a great
plan for him. Reinstalling might be a better bet if he has not spent a lot
of time doing post-install config stuff.

John, it seems like you are really anxious to get things rolling, but one
thing you might consider is putting on the brakes for a bit and bringing
your laptop and install media to the next PLUG clinic.

http://server.riverdale.k12.or.us/~danh/

It looks like the next clinic should be on the 21st.