[PLUG] Reinstall?

Rich Burroughs rich at paranoid.org
Wed May 11 20:01:31 UTC 2005

On Wed, May 11, 2005 12:12 pm, John Jordan said:
> Yes, I have been using Linux for about a week now. I understand
> about not being in a hurry, but I'm learning a lot just poking at stuff.

Sure, I don't want to imply that you shoudln't do that. But the clinic can
be a good way to get a bit of a jumpstart.

> I will definitely come to the Clinic on the 21st. I've had a big red
> circle around that date on my calendar for several days now.

Cool :)

> But I
> suspect getting the video right may be challenging even for you
> gurus.

I'm not sure. I think you've identified your card and chipset already, if
I remember right. In that case, definitely check and make sure it's on the
hardware compatability list for the distros you are trying.