[PLUG] Re: Comcast ARP behavior question

Paul Johnson baloo at ursine.ca
Fri May 13 01:11:40 UTC 2005

On Thursday May 12 2005 5:57 pm, Steve Bonds wrote:

> However, they always say "we only really support Windows" and if
> the problem gets tricky they may pull that card.

Well, yeah, but even if you're in Windows, instead of "we only really
support Windows," they'll pull out the, "Must be a problem with your
system.  You probably should be running Linux to prevent that sort of
thing from happening" line.  I know this because I used to pull that
move all the time when all possible support options were exhausted
when I did support for @Home back in the day...

--
Paul Johnson
Email and Instant Messenger (Jabber): baloo at ursine.ca