[PLUG] Re: [PLUG-ANNOUNCE] ANNOUNCEMENT: Advanced Topics May 18th 2005

Rich Burroughs rich at paranoid.org
Tue May 17 15:01:58 UTC 2005

On Mon, May 16, 2005 9:22 pm, Sriram Ramkrishna said:
> On Mon, May 16, 2005 at 06:20:04PM -0700, Alan wrote:
>>
>> Portland Linux/Unix Group Advanced Topics
>>
>> Speaker:            Jay Allen

Jay Allen? Wow, I might have to get off my behind and make it to this one :)

I remember the first PLUG meeting I attended, back when everyone could fit
around a long table. Jay did a presentation on bootp and diskless clients.
I knew a bit about Linux but not much about networking so much of it was
over my head, but over time as I learned more about networking I would
relate things back to his talk, it really stuck with me.