[PLUG] Stupid newbie file permisions question

Jason Van Cleve jason at vancleve.com
Wed May 18 17:46:00 UTC 2005

Quoth John Jason Jordan, on Wed, 18 May 2005 01:56:34 -0700:

> stupid. OK, maybe I am. I'm trying to learn Linux, but it's going to
> take me a long time. In the meantime I'm going to have to take some

That is the beginning of wisdom.  Anyone who tells you that learning
linux is not a whole lot of work is a bald-faced liar.  You seem to want
to really understand things, and so for you there will be cursing,
pulling of hair, weeping and gnashing of teeth.  (Was it any different
to learn Winders?)

But take heart.  We're all in this together!

--Jason