[PLUG] Using K3b to Kreate Koasters

John Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Thu May 19 18:23:41 UTC 2005

On 19 May 2005, at 9:23, chris wrote:

> Okay, are you sure you are entering the path to the file itself? For
> example:
>
> /home/username/myfile.iso

Yes. The files are in /home/jjj/desktop/. After dragging the ISO into
the top box, it says:

file:/home/jjj/Desktop/Mandriva-Linux-2005-Limited-Edition-
DVD.x86_64.iso

The iso is 4.3 Gb.  obtained this file by downloading it from
MandrivaClub via BitTorrent. Took nearly four days. When it was
done BitTorrent said "Done."

As for Russ' suggestion, I used md5sum command on the ISO file
(man, that took a long time on a 4.3 Gb file!). It finally generated
the md5sum. I compared this to the file that came with the
download, and they are identical.

Next idea?