[PLUG] Interesting keyboard...

Eric Wilhelm ewilhelm at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 23 04:39:22 UTC 2005

# The following was supposedly scribed by
# Jason Van Cleve
# on Sunday 22 May 2005 09:31 pm:

>> daskeyboard
>
>I don't know whether that's cool or just silly.  It's sort of the same
>concept, though, as a professional classic guitar (the kind with no
>guide dots on the neck).

That's nothing.  If you think having no labels on the keys makes you
type faster, try having the wrong labels!  I had some stickers for a
while.  First the home row wore off, then the stuff around the
perimeter.  I think k was about the last to go.

  loadkeys dvorak

--Eric
--
"It works better if you plug it in!"