[PLUG] Interesting keyboard...

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Tue May 24 03:12:06 UTC 2005

>>>>> "Jeme" == Jeme A Brelin <jeme at brelin.net> writes:

Jeme> Speaking of this, I've mentioned it before, but have never come
Jeme> across a real product like the one I seek: I want a full-size,
Jeme> lightweight keyboard that takes a small battery (or has a
Jeme> rechargeable built-in) and some tiny flash storage device.  I
Jeme> want to just dump text to a file (say, creating a new file with
Jeme> a timestamp filename on each power-cycle) and look at it later.
Jeme> Does such a thing exist?  What do you suppose it would cost to
Jeme> prototype such a thing?

Jeme> (And yeah, I'd ideally want to convert a nice buckling-spring
Jeme> keyboard.)

Oops!  There goes light-weight!  Have you looked at PC/104 boards?
E.g.:

  <http://www.ampltd.com/proc.html>

seniorr at aracnet.com