[PLUG] Digital Signal Processing?

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Thu May 26 07:33:45 UTC 2005

>>>>> "Russell" == Russell Senior <seniorr at aracnet.com> writes:

Russell> I also had my wife bring home a copy of "On the Use of
Russell> Windows for Harmonic Analysis with the discrete Fourier
Russell> Transform" (F. J. Harris, Proceedings of the IEEE, Vol 66,
Russell> No. 1, January 1978), which I hope will also help.

Hmm.  It helped slightly.  It focuses on detection (ie. resolving
various signals) while I am most interested in estimation
(i.e. estimating the amplitude of the signals).

seniorr at aracnet.com