[PLUG] Death in the open source community

AthlonRob athlonrob at axpr.net
Sun May 29 23:48:41 UTC 2005

Keith Lofstrom wrote:
> Now, pretend I get hit by a bus - or I'm visiting Athlon Rob, and I'm
> hit by a log truck or tractor.

Actually, there aren't many log trucks down here and the tractors move
slow enough you could probably stay out of their way.

It's the pickups you need to watch out for.  They can be crazy.

> It does not need the participation of "PLUG", especially since PLUG
> is not a legal entity.  It could benefit from the participation of
> specific individuals in this group, hence I mention it here.  Rich
> has made it clear that he is not one of those individuals, Athlon
> Rob possibly might be.

What kind of end result were you looking for?  A protocol?  An
application to make it easier to set this up?

I would be interested in what comes of this (and helping come up with
it, time permitting) - so feel free to include me in your list of those
interested in helping figure it out - whatever it ends up being.

Rob