[PLUG] Grub with a new kernel

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Mon May 30 03:19:22 UTC 2005

>>>>> "Michael" == Michael D Harris <michael.harrisdmd at comcast.net> writes:

Michael> By the way, how would I go about getting the
Michael> module-init-tools using apt-get?

Michael> My current settings and apt-sources are set to keep my Debian
Michael> Sarge up to date.

I don't know who Sarge is.  Sarge is a code name and I refused to sign
the NDA, so they won't tell me ;-).  On a "stable" box,
module-init-tools isn't available.  On a "testing" box,
module-init-tools is available.

  # apt-get install module-init-tools

You can have both the old and new module tools (modutils) installed at
the same time.

seniorr at aracnet.com