[PLUG] Reliable Local Webhosting

Kris krisa at subtend.net
Tue May 31 17:18:49 UTC 2005

On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 09:59:31AM -0700, Evan Heidtmann wrote:

> I have a client who is looking for a reliable web host with a local
> office. He got burned in the past by an outfit on the east coast and
> would prefer to do business with a local company.
>
> Our requirements are modest. We need PHP, MySQL, and ModRewrite support
> in .htaccess files (or similar). I anticipate the site being
> low-traffic; it's a "brochure" site, not a community site.
>
> What can you recommend?

I can't recommend them yet, but I will note them as I'm going to be
obtaining some dedicated server hosting from them.

http://www.ecosky.com/

Green IT is a part of my businesses mission, so having dedicated
servers solar powered is a requirement.  Your requirements may be
different.

--
I'm just a packet pusher.