[PLUG] Linux Business Cards

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Sat Nov 5 17:48:03 UTC 2005

Bill Ensley of Bear Printing ( http://www.bearprinting.com) delivered
500 full color two sided PLUG business cards to the PLUG meeting
business cards.  Those of you who were at the meeting for the Asterisk
presentation got some to pass on to friends and cow orkers.  I expect
most of the rest to get passed out at ITEC in December, and at Powell's
Techical books.  If you want some before they disappear, contact me.
The image of the cards can be found at:
             http://www.keithl.com/plugcard.html

So special thanks to Bill for doing the printing!  Bill has been hit
with a lot of pre-Christmas business, and worked some extra long hours
to get these cards to us.  He was so sleep deprived, he left his laptop
in the PSU meeting room, but fortunately it was still there when he
returned to look for it.

When the Christmas rush is over, let's send some more work Bill's way!

Keith