[PLUG] New To The List - Need Help ASAP!!

frank hunt debidog97124 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 12 05:12:09 UTC 2005

I'm a newbie to this list.  Tonight, my RH9 system is
broken.  When I try to boot it, I get the following
message: "warning: unable to open an initial console"
and the boot process hangs forever.  This system is my
mail (that's why I'm using this dumb yahoo account)
and web and listserv server so it is pretty important
that I get it up and running soon.  I need some advice
really fast.  I need to come up with an approach to
getting the system running and recovering my web site.
 I might even be able to come up with MONEY for the
right kind of help.

Thanks in advance,

Frank Hunt
503.702.9271