[PLUG] ANNOUNCEMENT: Advanced Topics Novenmber 16th, 2005

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Wed Nov 16 19:14:12 UTC 2005

>>>>> "Alan" == Alan  <alan at clueserver.org> writes:

Alan> Russell will be doing a short talk on the Mississippi Grant
Alan> Project, something the Personal Telco people are working on and
Alan> the problems of building a fully bridged network.

Should I plan on there being a projector?

Alan> We will then take up the rest of the time with questions, other
Alan> short projects and/or drinking games.  ("Elliott interrupts with
Alan> a non sequitur, take a drink.")

Damn.  I have to drive afterwards.

seniorr at aracnet.com