[PLUG] UPS Education

m0gely m0gely at telestream.com
Fri Nov 18 23:36:19 UTC 2005

Rich Shepard wrote:

>   Must be a single guy, eh?

Oo

Nope.  I'm just saying that it seems like you have a really simple need
here.  Anyway, the link I provided was to a battery shop on 82nd.  You
can get something with a higher mAh rating than the battery that came
with your UPS, which will give you a longer runtime.

Now, if you had a rack full of equipment and required a guaranteed
uptime of 5 minutes or so for the generators to fully kick in then I can
see going through some specs like this.  My wife has a laptop though.
UPS = integrated.

--
- m0gely
http://quake2.telestream.com/